Echocardiogram Testing is your peace of mind in knowing that your players will not become a Sudden Cardiac Death statistic and a liability for you.
Help Prevent Sudden Death! With Echocardiogram Testing…
An Echocardiogram is valuable heart screening information that will minimize your team’s financial risk while preventing a tragic loss of life due to Sudden Cardiac Death. The Echocardiogram is a simple, non-invasive screening test that we perform in your facility.
The Echocardiogram that we do is the same test that is performed in outpatient imaging centers but at a fraction of the cost and with minimal inconvenience and down time.
- Sonic Imaging will perform an Echocardiogram on every one of your team players during one or more testing sessions that are scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- The testing may be supervised by your team’s medical physician.
- You pay a nominal fee per athlete that includes supplies, Echocardiogram testing and reading. This fee is substantially lower than fees charged by imaging centers. High volume discounts are also available.
- You Receive an Immediate Preliminary Report and final report faxed within 48 to 72 hours.
- Accurate Diagnostic Reads are by Board Certified Radiologists with over 30 years of experience.
- Tests are performed using the same state-of-the-art technology currently used by the United States Military. www.sonosite.com
- Technologists are well trained and credentialed, nationally registered in Cardiac, Vascular and Abdominal ultrasound testing.