Echocardiogram Testing is your peace of mind in knowing that your players will not become a Sudden Cardiac Death statistic and a liability for you.
- Sonic Imaging will perform an Echocardiogram on every one of your team players during one or more testing sessions that are scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- The testing may be supervised by your team’s medical physician.
- You pay a nominal fee per athlete that includes supplies, Echocardiogram testing and reading. This fee is substantially lower than fees charged by imaging centers. High volume discounts are also available.
- You Receive an Immediate Preliminary Report and final report faxed within 48 to 72 hours.
- Accurate Diagnostic Reads are by Board Certified Radiologists with over 30 years of experience.
- Tests are performed using the same state-of-the-art technology currently used by the United States Military. www.sonosite.com
- Technologists are well trained and credentialed, nationally registered in Cardiac, Vascular and Abdominal ultrasound testing.
Help Prevent Sudden Death!
With Echocardiogram Testing…
An Echocardiogram is valuable heart screening information that will minimize your team’s financial risk while preventing a tragic loss of life due to Sudden Cardiac Death. The Echocardiogram is a simple, non-invasive screening test that we perform in your facility.
The Echocardiogram that we do is the same test that is performed in outpatient imaging centers but at a fraction of the cost and with minimal inconvenience and down time.