James A. Schneider – Diagnostics Medical Sonographer
Sonic Imaging, Inc. was established in 2001 by James A. Schneider, Diagnostic Medical and Vascular Sonographer with extensive training and experience in Florida since 1994.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Qualified Technologists
- Ultrasound Testing Services
- Reputable Company Serving the Florida Gulf Coast
- Professional “Reads” are by Dr. Mark Marzano (www.theveinpro.com)
Work Related Experience
- 1999 to 2002 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Cleveland Clinic in Naples, Florida
- 1998 to 2001 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Gulf Coast Children’s Hospital in Fort Myers, Florida.
- 1995 to 2000 – Diagnostic Vascular Sonographer for Lifeline Screening, Inc. in Largo, Florida. Involved with clinical trials including Carotid Artery Doppler Study, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Study, and Ankle Brachial Index Study.
- 1998 to 1999 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida with experience in Abdomen/Obstetrics, Small Parts, Vascular, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Neonatal Heads/Hips, and Cardiac Studies.
- 1980 to 1993 – Firefighter/Paramedic in New York and Florida
- 1997 – Completed General Vascular Ultrasound Program in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- 1998 – Completed Echocardiography Ultrasound Program in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- 1998 to Present – Member of Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (SDMS) in good standing.
- 1998 to Present – Member of Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (JDMS) in good standing.
Call our office at 239.595.5314
Our experienced friendly staff is here to serve you!